Monday 26 September 2011

Yet another year passes!

Well as the title says it has been yet another year since I last blogged and yet again a lot has gone on.
Where to start?
Well since my last post I have finished my councelling and feel 'normal' most of the time.
That is apart from now which I will go into later.
Tirzah is now a beautiful 5 year and has just started in year 1 in primary school. She is really thriving, but also pushing boundaries - is there an age when they don't?
Johns job - well he got settled into it really well and then decided to push a push doors elsewhere and guess what God opened one for us just over 2 months ago, so we are on the move.
We have been here 6 years and that is a record for John!
Where we are moving to is about just over an hour away so not to far for us to visit friends here or for friends to come visit us.
It is still going through the motions of solicitors etc.. but we hope to be moved by October half term or end of October at the latest.
We will miss all of our friends here but it is time.
This is why I am low at the moment.
John has had to start his job before we have completed and is staying with friends - as some of you know I don't cope this well with John being away so for him to be away all week and be around on weekend is tough and if you noticed the time I started this you will see it is nearly 3.30am and haven't been asleep yet. It is only the first night so hope it gets better.
We thought Tirzah would be the one that didn't cope and I would but NO we have a role reversal!
So my biggest prayer at the moment is that everything with the move completes asap and we can be together as a family again or that someone has a house we can house sit for till our new house is ready for us to move into.
On a more happier note my brother and his girlfriend have had their baby - A boy whom they have called Logan William - wasn't sure on Logan but am getting used to it (I can't say anything about unusual children's names!!)
Him and his girlfriend are now engaged and plan on getting married in 2013 - they seem to get on really well so wish them every blessing.
I will not promise to blog more as I always seem to break this promise :-}
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment