Tuesday 4 September 2012

The BIG 40

Well I hit the BIG 40 last month and it came and went painlessly.

The day started well - breakfast in bed with cards being opened (with a little help!)

Tirzah had the day planned for me as John was at work and couldn't get day off :-( .
We went and watched Brave the new Disney princess film - it was great and sooo lovely to spend it with my favourite girl :-).

Presents opened once John home - well I was blessed - Kebo (ereader) from Johns parents and aunt, lovely white gold hoop earrings from my brother and his family, a  beautiful heart necklace from my aunt and lots of money for me to spend (such a hardship!!)

My birthday was extended to the weekend - we spent saturday with some lovely friends, then they looked after Tirzah while John whisked me off for a picnic at a local stately home whilst watching Macbeth put on by the Lord Chamberlain's Men - they were fabulous.

I have been thoroughly spoilt :-)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment